This week's Favorite Foto Friday is another week of choose your own topic. Sarah is in Guatemala on a mission trip. Check out Sarah's blog to see what themes others have chosen this week.
Can you believe that there is only 2 weeks until Christmas! Tabitha is getting into the decorations and things this year. Last year she was kind of overwhelmed by it all---this year though she's taking everything in! She loves her little animals that play music. I thought that I'd share a short little video of her enjoying the music of "the singing dogs".
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
I'm lovin' those dance moves!! Tabitha is getting so big and beautiful as always.
Have a great Christmas celebrating our Lord with your family.
God Bless,
Kelly
So cute! Isaiah dances just like she does. She is such a sweet, beautiful girl!
Post a Comment