Friday, December 19, 2008

Favorite Friday Foto...Christmas Decorations!

I'm not sure if there is a theme this week for Favorite Friday Foto, but since Christmas is just around the corner (6 days!), I've decided to share our Christmas decorations with you all. Check Sarah's blog out to see what others are doing this week.
Tim LOVES to decorate---that is an under statement! We have a shed in our backyard that was built specially for storing all of the Christmas decorations. Mind you, that is just the outdoor decorations! We have a ton in the attic for inside! Tim loves the season, he does it because he enjoys doing it, not for contests or anything like that. Even though there is quite a bit of "cheesy" inflatable decorations, we never forget the real reason for the season....the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys really decorate your house!!!!! Love it!

hugs,leslie

Hannah said...

You guys have been busy!! I bet Tabitha LOVES it!!

Merry Christmas!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Actually, Tim does it all. He starts putting them up after Halloween in order to have them all up by Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome!!! You decorate very beautifully!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Robyn said...

How beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!

vaneblu said...

Oh My I love Christmas Deco!! How beautiful your house looks :)