Monday, October 3, 2011

Myrtle Beach: Alligator Adventure


We decided to wait until end of summer/fall to go to Myrtle Beach this year. So we went the 23rd of September for a long weekend. We actually got a good deal from the timeshare people that we own a timeshare with. They gave us an excellent price for a 4 day, 3 night package, but the sweet part of the deal was....if we brought another couple with us, we'd get reimbursed what we paid! 4 days, 3 nights in a 2 bedroom 2 bath villa for nothing; I think that's pretty good. Of course we had to "talk" to the service guy in "sales" to see how we could "improve" our timeshare. An hour and a half with "Joe"... small price, to get our vacation for free. I wish that the weather could have cooperated a little better. It rained, poured is more like it, all the way from Columbia to Myrtle Beach on Friday. Saturday started out alright, we got up and all of us went to Barefoot Landing to the Alligator Adventure. Tabi, Tim and I had been there last year and my friend Debbie thought it sounded neat so we went again this year. It was so much fun. They fed the alligators and the big crocodile while we were there. I'll let you be the judge from the pictures as to whether or not it is a neat place.

Tabi wasn't too sure about sitting on the alligator


"Feeding time"







0 comments: