Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorite Foto Friday #127 October

Wow! October! I haven't done a favorite foto Friday since May!! Yes, we've been busy, but not that busy; I've just been lazy. To me, nothing says fall and October more than apple picking and pumpkin patches. Tabi actually requested that we go apple picking last weekend. I'm not sure where she heard about apple picking because we've never been before...it could have been at school or in a book, I'm not sure. At any rate I mentioned it to her BFF Z's mom and she too, thought it sounded like a fun outing for the kids. Apple orchards were easy to come by when I lived in the midwest, not so easy here in South Carolina. We had to drive about and hour and half away up toward the upstate of South Carolina where there are mountains. It was a crisp Saturday morning, one that made me think of being back in the midwest. You have to understand that "crisp" and South Carolina weather don't usually go together in the same sentence! It's hot here from April until November. But, we were blessed with a BEAUTIFUL autumn day and we all had a blast!













Have a great weekend! Be sure to check out other favorite Friday posts over here:

2 comments:

nora said...

Oh I have missed you! I was just thinking about your georgeous girl the other day (another child in J.'s kindergarten class named Tabitha.)

Hope you are well. Tabitha is just beautiful!

heather said...

What a fun adventure! Love the pumpkin farm!