Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Foto Friday #122 "Hugs"

Today the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Hugs". I'm really sorry, but I haven't taken any pictures of hugging in a long, long, time. I'm going to have to put that on my list of things to try to get photos of! I do have some really cute pictures of Tabi though on last Sunday, a really nice day that we had and it was January! Here is one that I love, it captures that beautiful smile of her's and makes me want to just grab her and hug her to death!



Hope you all have a great weekend! Go over to Nora's and see other Favorite Friday Fotos! Just click on the badge below!

3 comments:

nora said...

I love peek-a-boo photos - I always seem to get really natural expressions that way from the girls. Tabi is so sweet!

pureheaven said...

How adorable! I love the picture all dressed in pink. She looks "Pinkalicious."

Kim & Dave said...

I had a hard time w/ the theme, too! But, the picture you chose is sure cute!!