I love all the Easter pink!! She is so precious! I wish we lived closer to you, so that we could get our kids together. But I know since your Easter pictures were sunny you do not live close to us. We had 4 inches of snow on Easter! Kids were bundled up like crazy.
We're Tim and Becky who adopted Tabitha Alice Lourdes from Guatemala. "Older" but wiser parents--hopefully! This blog started as a way to journal our adoption process and share what was going on with family and friends. Now that she is home, it continues to allow us to share with family and friends how life with a beautiful little girl who just happens to be adopted from Guatemala really is. Join us as we "travel" through life.
5 comments:
Happy Easter!!! Tabitha looks just adorable in her beautiful Easter outfit!! I love the hat!!
sharon
Tabitha is just darling in her adorable Easter outfit!! God's blessings to you all.
Prayers,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
I love the Eastr pics!! Her dress is gorgeous and she is beautiful!!!
Debbie
Happy 1st Easter Miss. Tabitha you look SOOO ADORABLE!! I LOVE your dress, hat and that purse is just too cute!!
God Bless,
Kelly
I love all the Easter pink!! She is so precious! I wish we lived closer to you, so that we could get our kids together. But I know since your Easter pictures were sunny you do not live close to us. We had 4 inches of snow on Easter! Kids were bundled up like crazy.
Donna
mommy to Evan and Nick
Post a Comment