Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Hi to all, and sorry that I haven't updated lately. Things around here have been simply crazy! I am involved with a presentation at church of the Passion of Christ, so to speak, not the movie, but a musical presentation. Performances began yesterday with all of last week spent in rehersals every evening. Yesterday I spent 12 hours at church. I am not one of the ones on stage, but I am in the studio part of the choir. It is an important thing to have some of us in the studio because to mic all of the people on the stage would be virtually impossible. So the studio choir's presence makes the sound of the songs much fuller, richer. The presentation yesterday went very well! We have 4 more performances left, Wednesday, Saturday and 2 on Sunday. SO....I've been very busy.

Sickness is still present in the house, my mother is still ill. They thought at first that she had pneumonia, but the Dr. called after the radiologist looked at her x-rays and said that it was just a nasty respiratory infection. Tabitha, I think, has for the time being, gotten over her sickness. She is however cutting about 6 teeth all at once and has been somewhat cranky!

We are still considering changing daycare centers. As I had told you before, Tabitha was having a hard time adjusting to daycare. We had switched her to half days and she was doing better. Today though she cried again. That doesn't really concern me because she settles down very quickly and generally does pretty well once I have gone. Today though, grandma, my mother, went to pick her up and Tabitha had been placed in the younger babies' room, because they had someone call in sick and they were out of ratio. My mother said that she was in the highchair and had not been given lunch because as one of the workers said to her, "they just hadn't had time". I called the daycare center and spoke to the administrator who basically lied to me. SO, Tim and I have an appointment Wednesday afternoon to go visit another daycare center in the area. I think that I've figured out part of what Tabitha doesn't like about daycare though, I think that they let the other children "pick" on her. I used to send her with her hair done all cute with ponytails or pigtails and bows. Not anymore! The other kids pull them out and take her bows! So no more bows in the hair to go to daycare!

0 comments: