Tuesday, June 12, 2007

same ol', same ol'

Well, it's been 6 days since my last post--the slide show of Tabitha. We are still waiting for PA, it is day 33 now. Back in the old days, we would have received PA by now and we would have been in PGN. Not anymore, it is a long drawn out process these days adopting from Guatemala. We chose Guatemala to adopt from because they were one of the quicker foreign adoption countries. It's funny how a few bad people ruin it for all. The old saying "it only takes 1 bad apple to ruin the basket" is so true. I know that God has a plan and a time picked out for us and our journey, but as humans, an impatient one at that, it is very trying for me. I just keep repeating to myself, "good things come to those who wait"....sometimes I want to click my heels together like Dorothy in the "Wizard of Oz" and make things be magically fixed. But, I have no control over any of this. It is ALL up to God.
So, I sit and wait....same ol' same ol'

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry to see you still haven't received PA. I know the WAITING is very hard. Praying you hear of good news SOON!!!!

God Bless,
Kelly