OK, I've been a slacker, AGAIN! Sorry, I've been really busy, I took a new job with another home health agency and I now do the work that it used to take 3 people to do at my old company.....at least this company pays me well! BUT, with me working so much, I am exhausted when I get home and I don't seem to find the time to write anything on Tabitha's blog. I'll try to do better!
Christmas was really nice this year. Tabitha was really into it. Everyday she'd ask me, "Mommy, how many days 'til Christmas? Then she'd ask as she had every other day, the sequencing of how many days were left..."so there's 2 weeks left 'til Christmas today?....then tomorrow there will be 1 week left?" Every morning I'd have to go through the SAME questions over and over! It was cute though, and she was SO excited when she got up and saw what Santa had brought.
Santa was good to me too, he brought me a new washer and drier. Yes, I know, some of you may wonder HOW a machine that requires you to do some work would be a nice thing. I've always sort of had a little envy of people who had those front loader machines that are really popular now---until I started to think about. What happens if you forgot to put something in the washer and you started it...you can't just open up a front loader and add something, water would get all over the floor. So, I decided on the big Bravo XL by Maytag. It's a high efficiency machine so it's sort of like a front loader, but it loads on top. It uses a third of the water that my old machine used and it it super quiet when it runs. I love it so far! The drier has a steam option...I still have to read the book on how to use that option! Santa also left some pretty jewelry for me too!
Tabi got exactly what she asked Santa for: Barbie and Ken, a Toy Story 3 toy--the landfill, and a trampoline. She got some other things too, LuLu a Furreal cat that meows, moves it's head and purrs. Christmas morning it was meowing in it's box and Daddy had Tabitha convinced that a cat had crawled down the chimney during the night and was hiding in the Christmas tree!
So enough of this rambling. Here's some pictures of Tabi on Christmas morning...you don't fool me, I know you all just look at my blog to see the pictures!
looks like a wrapping paper explosion!
dressed for church
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment