Friday, August 13, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #114 "Black & White"





This week Hannah's theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Black & White". I love black and white photos for some reason. When I was a child Tabi's age, black and white is all that we had---it was rare to see color photos. I wish that my skills as a photographer were better and my skill editing was better. But, they are what they are and I am happy that I'm able to capture some of Tabi's youth in pictures. Hope that you enjoy them. Be sure to go over to Hannah's blog and see what others have done for Favorite Foto Friday---just click on the badge above. Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

Melinda said...

So sweet! Love that last picture!!

Hannah said...

I think your pictures are great! Any picture that captures the moment is a good picture to me :)

Tiffany said...

She is just a doll! We had lots of B&W when I was a kid too.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! I love black and white pictures too!
Have a great weekend!