Friday, July 2, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #111 "U-Pick"

Oh my! Two weeks have gone by and I almost missed another Favorite Foto Friday! For the month of July, there are no specific themes so every week is a "U-Pick" week. The pictures that I have chosen are SO appropriate for this theme!
Amy (Tabi's older sister) and her husband are down for a visit. Tabi absolutely adores her older sister. Today we went on a "berry hunt"---actually there was no hunting them, the blueberry bushes were all there and the picking was pretty doggone easy! Tabi had a blast, and there were plenty of berries for all!




Hope you all have a great 4th of July! Be sure to check out other Favorite Friday Fotos over at Hannah's blog. Click on the badge above and it will take you there!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Blueberry pickin' is the best! Except our basket never quite fills up. Seems we like eatin' just as much as pickin'!

Hannah said...

Blueberry picking is our favorite! I love picking (and eating) blueberries :)